Warren R. Brooks, III, DDS
Meet Dr. Brooks | Los Angeles Oral Surgeon
Dr. Brooks received his undergraduate Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Southern California. He attended Howard University College of Dentistry in Washington, DC, obtaining his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree. After returning to Los Angeles, where he grew up, Dr. Brooks completed the General Practice and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency programs, both at Martin Luther King Jr.-Charles Drew Medical Center.
Dr. Brooks enjoys an active lifestyle that includes golf and other outdoor activities. He also enjoys traveling with his wife and children as often as possible.
Do You Want to Reclaim Confidence in Your Smile?
Contact our office today to schedule an appointment!
- University of Southern California (B.S.)
- Howard University College of Dentistry (D.D.S.)
- Martin Luther King-Charles Drew Medical Center (General Practice)
- Martin Luther King-Charles Drew Medical Center (Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery)
- BLS (Basic Life Support)
- ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support)
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- California Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- National Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Society
- California Dental Society
- Western Los Angeles Dental Society
- National Dental Society
- Angel City Dental Society
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Centinela Medical Center
- UCLA medical center (Reagan Hospital)
- Staying physically fit