Mark Wood, DDS
Meet Dr. Wood | Los Angeles Oral Surgeon
Dr. Wood received his undergraduate Bachelor of Science degree from Columbia University in New York City. He completed dental school at University of Detroit Mercy. Dr. Wood made his debut in Los Angeles while attending an Advanced Education in General Dentistry Residency at UCLA.
He completed his training in Oral and Maxillofacial surgery at Harbor UCLA Medical center a level one trauma center in Southern California
In his spare time Dr. Wood likes to volunteer, travel, work out, go dancing and watch sports.
Do You Want to Reclaim Confidence in Your Smile?
Contact our office today to schedule an appointment!
- Columbia University (B.A.)
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Dentistry (D.D.S.)
- University of California in Los Angeles Advanced Education in General Dentistry
- Harbor UCLA (Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery)
- BLS (Basic Life Support)
- ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support)
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- California Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- National Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Society
- California Dental Society
- Western Los Angeles Dental Society
- National Dental Society
- Angel City Dental Society
- Working out